Friday, March 14, 2008

Nine months in review

Ben had his 9 month well visit this week. He's 18 lbs., 9 oz., and he's 28.5 inches long. We got a stronger perscription for his skin, and the Dr. told me to use the Aquafor on his skin three times a day instead of lotion twice a day. So far it seems to be working.

I can't believe it's been 9 months! Everyone told me it'd go by fast, but I thought since I'd be enjoying each moment...writing things down, trying to make each day last, that it'd be different. Nope! Wrong! It really doesn't seem like it's been 9 months. I had 12 weeks off from work, he's had his first Thanksgiving and Christmas and every other holiday between Father's Day and President's Day, we had our Relay for Life, took vacations, celebrated our FIRST wedding anniversary, been through a summer, autumn and winter and so much more! One of my students said to me today that she still looks at me sometimes and is surprised I'm not pregnant. She's was used to seeing me with a belly and talking about pregnancy (she can't believe I loved being pregnant). It's so crazy!

I love being a mom.


Ben at one week




Ben at 6 weeks


Ben at 3 months

Ben at 6 months

Ben at 9 months

No comments: