Thursday, May 29, 2008

Party Animal


Ben was quite the party animal this past weekend. On Saturday, we went to the zoo with his friends Nora and Koby. It was great to see them again. Sunday we went to Koby's first birthday party. The kids really got to play with each other. The last time they played together Ben and Koby couldn't sit up by themselves and they didn't interact like they can now. It was also cute to see the three of them walking, or trying to walk around. Saturday night we drove up to New Jersey and went to a graduation party for one of my (former) students. Ben was dragging me across the dance floor, loving the music and staring at all the dancers. We were rocking a bit and he was having a great time. Monday J.R. took Ben down to the River to watch a Navy Seals demonstration. It was fun that they got to spend some daddy/son time together. A cool part was Ben Franklin stopped by and J.R. took his picture with our little Ben. It was a great picture; too bad I deleted by accident before I downloaded it to the computer. Boy was I upset. I guess we are going to have to stalk B.F. to get his picture again!

No comments: