Friday, May 23, 2008

Two weeks

Ok, it's been a while. In the past two weeks...I worked a lovely Graduation Gala at school, my students graduated, I spent my first Mother's Day trying to get Ben's 103 degree fever down while he beat a double ear infection, Ben has three new teeth coming in, we got rid of lots of stuff at a yard sale, we visited with Grandma and Grandpa, I took J.R. to the Emergency Room because he had the stomach flu, daycare ticked me off, Ben had lots of good days at daycare, and we are in the middle of doing 10 loads of laundry because the electricity was off in the basement and common areas.

Ok, update over, here are the pictures....
Here's my sickie with his juice
I'm not sure if there is a sick Ben in this picture with me, or if it's an alien baby
Ben riding his new toy Grandma bought for him

No comments: