Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fall Festivities

I love the fall; it's probably my favorite season. I love curling up under the blankets at night, wearing sweaters (did you know at one time I had 42 sweaters?) and watching the leaves change color. I find it so much fun to do fall related activities...like fairs, pumpkin patches, Halloween, etc. There was plenty to do during October, so we had a lot of fun. At the beginning of the month, my "yoga" friends and babies all got together at a local arboretum then had a light dinner together. The trip was fun, but it was also great to be with my friends. This was probably the first time the kids had been together since they've all been walking, too. It was so much fun to see them interacting and playing with each other. At the arboretum, we walked through this great train display. There were miniature buildings from around the world, and around the city, all with trains passing them by. Here's a picture of Ben and J.R.


OK - well, maybe later there will be a picture. I guess I don't have those pictures on this computer, so I'll have to update this post later on.

My mom came for a visit mid month. I'm glad she came, we had a great visit. We went to a pumpkin patch and Ben came home with his very own pumpkins. We went on a hayride out to the pumpkin patch, Ben saw chickens, horses, sheep and other farm animals, he went for a wagon ride and just had a fun time. Here are some pictures from that day.








No comments: