Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A quick note



It's been a busy couple of weeks. Two weekends ago Grandma and Grandpa came up for the weekend and took Ben away on Saturday so J.R. and I could do some spring cleaning. Every night after work, last week, I had something to go to...Jazz Band concert, RSA Awards, Kissing and Petting (aka. doggie day at work - woo hoo), Singers concert and The Masque's formal. It was busy. Saturday I went up to Alvernia for their spring fling, and after 2 1/2 hours of making cotton candy, I was beat. The runny nose I had on Friday turned out to be more than just pollen..I've been sick since then. I stayed home from work today. I figured I had the time so why not. I could have stayed in bed asleep all day, but I actually did some work for a couple of hours. Sunday was Nora's first birthday party. I haven't seen my yoga friends since December so it was so great to see them! (Thanks for reading my blog guys!)

Ben's been a little sick too. His nose is running just a little, and he's had a small cough since last Friday -nothing really to worry about though. He's been really fussy at daycare. He hasn't had a nap all week and today I guess he just whined and fussed all day. Of course, it might be because he only had one bottle all day!!! but, then again, it could just be that I have a fussy baby. I mean, he never smiles, and is always in a bad mood....can you hear the sarcasm? Whatever. I'm seriously thinking about putting him in daycare for 4 days a week this summer and working one day at home. It would save me the gas money for driving into work one day, and I'd save for only paying for 4 days of day care. In Sept., I can bring Ben to the day care at work which is much less expensive. I need to look into all that this week.

Here are some cute pictures/videos from the past couple of weeks. Enjoy.


A week ago last Friday - Daddy pushing Ben in Mommy's office chair up and down the hallway at work.


Same night.. this is what happens when Ben feeds himself. Note the mac and cheese on his
forehead.


He's done eating, now it's Chloe's turn. She tries to help him clean up.


That night, wearing his big boy jammies.


Last Friday before daycare - standing on his own.


All dressed up at The Masque formal.


Taking his morning nap this past Saturday.

No comments: