Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Chloe

I haven't seen the director at daycare, so I haven't been able to say anything. J.R. picked Ben up yesterday and he said everyone was nice. His first impression of the place is that it's old. Yeah. It is a large old house turned into a daycare. It's not a new building built just for this purpose, so yeah, it's kinda old. It's ok though. Ben did ok yesterday. He cried a little in the morning, but did well in the afternoon and even took a nap. Hopefully, things are getting better. Food may have something to do with it. I think he should be drinking more than what we have been packing, so we are starting to pack more. Hopefully this helps.

Ben loves Chloe. We took her to the park the other night. Ben and I sat on a bench and I threw a stick for Chloe. Everytime Chloe would run back to us, Ben cracked up laughing it was so funny. I'd throw the stick, Chloe would get it and come back, Ben would laugh. Throw, return, laugh. It was really cute. He's really been noticing her around the house too. If he's upset and Chloe walks into the room, he'll immediately quiet down and smile at Chloe. He reaches out for her face - will grab her cheek/eye/nose. She's so good, that she just takes it. She'll look at me for help sometimes, or will walk away if she gets loose, but I'll call her back so he can do it again! - HA.

No comments: