Thursday, January 10, 2008

Good, better, best

First news.....BEN SLEPT ALL NIGHT!!!! WOO HOO!!!! It's not the first time, but the first time in a long, long time. He's feeling better - no runny nose or anything. And, I think he's finally settled back in from travelling. I think it's going to be a while before we travel again (sorry mom and mom). At least not during the month of January, but we are busy the rest of January weekends anyway.

Next news.... Ben had a good day at daycare!! Yay!!! He even took an hour and a half nap. The teacher says he seems happier, especially since he's eating more. She says he loves to eat! He's eating food 3x a day now - cereal and two of whatever J.R. packs (apples, pears, whatever). Then of course he eats at home too. We've been putting 5 oz in his bottles too, so I think it's working! Woo hoo!

Ben ate from me around 8 pm then fell asleep. He's still sleeping and it's after 10 pm. I was going to wake him up around 9 pm, but decided not too. I really didn't think he'd sleep this long. I'm still not sure he'll stay down all night, but we'll see what this will turn into.

Oh - here's some more video of Ben in the jumper. I figured since the other was so dark, this might be better.

No comments: