Saturday, January 5, 2008

Birthday and Daycare

Yesterday was J.R.'s birthday! Happy Birthday love! We celebrated by going to a minor league hockey game - the Philadelphia Phantoms. One more goal and we could have had a free ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery! Darn it! Oh well. They still won, so that's good. Here's a picture from Ben's first Hockey game:



That was the good part of the night. Earlier, I picked up Ben from daycare. The director was sitting at the front desk when I came in. Instead of saying hello to me, she used a deep devil's voice to say "TAAAKE HIIIM!!!". I was so upset. I just said "Oh, that's nice" as I walked by her. I was like, nice greeting lady. Thanks for telling me you hate having my kid in your class (she's the director but also works in the nursery). I continued to walk by, then turned around to say something, then turned back around and got Ben. I thought if I had said something, I would have reacted, and not responded. I've been letting it sit over the weekend, and I'll let her know how upset she made me when I see her next week. I really almost cried. I mean, I know he cries alot, but don't make me think you don't like having him. Besides, that's what I pay them for. I'm really upset. I hate it because Ben's upset all day too. I wish there was something I could do. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

No comments: