Monday, January 21, 2008

Puffs

Ben and I had the day off today. We were supposed to meet with our friends, but we stayed home because he still has a cold so I didn't want to infect any of the other babies. So we just hung out at home. Fortunately, whatever pink eye he may have had is gone - no sign of it at all, which is great. He definitely isn't feeling well though. He didn't keep his bananas down, he was fussy all day. We did have some good time though. He had puffs for the first time, well, first time with me. I think he may have had them at day care. I put a handful of puffs on the high chair tray and he immediately knew what to do. He would scoop them up with his whole hand, but then put them in his mouth with his finger and thumb. He did well and enjoyed them. I gave him a 2nd handful. Here's a picture:
J.R. used some of his incentive points from work to buy Ben a new bouncy seat. It's rainforest, so it matches his swing and small bouncy seat. I took a little video, but its not great. I'll post some video when I get something better. He was cute in it earlier. He was talking up a storm. Kinda like he's doing now :) He should be sleeping, but Mr-wide-awake guy is talking to and bouncing on daddy instead. However cute he is, mommy would really like to go to sleep herself to knock out whatever cold she might be getting.

No comments: