Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A good day for Ben

I saw the director at day care today. I pulled her aside and gently told her that, although I'm sure she didn't mean it, the comment she made to me on Friday hurt me. She said she was joking and apologized several times. She said she joked like that to another dad of a cranky baby, but after she said it to me, she could tell it didn't go over well with me. She apologized again and we talked about other Ben stuff. She, along with two others said Ben had a good day today, even took an hour nap. The director says she gets teased because they say she spoils Ben - she'll pick him up and hold him when he cries. At least I know he's being soothed and not just sitting alone to cry.

J.R. says hi.

2 comments:

JR said...

Hi back at you, J.R..

J.R.

Anonymous said...

oh yay! That sounds so much better. It must have been difficult to confront the director, it's wonderful to hear that it went well. Way to go, Mom!